"Good wine is a necessity of life for me." Thomas Jefferson
Mount Bethel in the news THV KTHV Little Rock News Article
Harvest Moon Vignoles wine is on sale, go to the White Wine Page for information
Blueberry orchards are widely spread throughout Northwest Arkansas. The climate and soil are a perfect match for blueberry plants to thrive. The local growers around our winery are a major source of the blueberry supply distributed throughout North America.
Mount Bethel fruit wines are 100% pure varietals, with no artificial
flavors or coloring. Our premium blueberry wine is made solely from fermented, vine
ripened, whole Ozark mountain blueberries. Our Blueberry wine
is deliciously sweet with a luscious blueberry character.
Blueberry Wine Cobbler:
2 pieces of ready made pie crust
1 package of frozen blueberries (or if you are close to Mount Bethel Winery you can stop by and see if we have some fresh blueberries)
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
A little of nutmeg, lemon juice and cinnamon (just put in how much you like for seasoning)
¼ cup of Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine
1. Place one of the pie crusts in a square Pyrex dish. Put it in the oven at 350 for about 8-10 minutes.
2. While the one crust is baking, place the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (keeping the Mount Bethel Blueberry wine as the last ingredient)
3. When the crust is done, pour the blueberry mixture into the crust (I like to put a little bit more of the Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine on the top after this step).
4. Put the second crust on top of the blueberry mixture. Press the two crusts together. I like to take any extra crust and roll it into small balls and place it on top of the blueberry mixture as well as a couple of pats of real butter.
5. Cook at 350 for about 30-40 minutes.
This is the most wonderful Blueberry Cobbler…..we believe that the secret is in the Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine and we don’t mind if you tell everyone!!!!! Serve this dish while it is warm with a scoop of ice cream on top.
I personally like to serve a glass of Mount Bethel Blueberry Wine with this as the final touch to a wonderful dessert!
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.